ONGC Officers Mahila Samiti Recruitment 2023 : Shishu Vihar Schools A Group of English & Gujarati Medium Schools Managed by ONGC Officers Mahila Samiti (a Registered non-Profit making organization) is looking for suitable candidate for the following position in shishu vihar English School, Mehsana Gujarat on Contractual basis.
ONGC Officers Mahila Samiti Recruitment 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in ONGC Officers Mahila Samiti. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying
|Organization||ONGC Officers Mahila Samiti|
|Post||Nursery Teacher / Junior KG Teacher|
|Application Mode||Walk – In – Interview|
- Graduation with B.Ed Or NTT / Diploma issued by Associational Montessori International (AMI).
- Experience : Minimum 01 year teaching Experience Preferably in Montessori school.
- Maximum 50 years as on date of Advertisement.
- Rs.10,000/- Per Month
Also Read : GSPHC Bharti 2023 : Last Date-01/05/2023
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply ONGC Officers Mahila Samiti Recruitment 2023?
- Interested Candidates Possessing requisite qualification & fulfilling the specified criteria, may send their resume indicating mobile number and documents in support of age, qualification, experience, colour passport size photograph in PDF format (single file) to following email address [email protected] on or before 30 April 2023 or via post to Office of incharge HR / ER wing, KDM Bhavan, ONGC Office Campus, Palavasana, Mehsana, Gujarat – 384003, India
What Is The Last Date For Applying ONGC Officers Mahila Samiti Recruitment 2023?
- Last Date is 30 April 2023.
What Is The Selection Process For ONGC Officers Mahila Samiti Recruitment 2023?
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for the interview. Date and time of interview shall be communicated via email (Only) to shortlisted candidates.