IRDAI Bharti 2023 : IRDAI invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 45 posts in Assistant Manager (AM) grade through open competition on all India basis for its various offices. Selection will be through a country-wide competitive Phase I – “On-line Preliminary Examination (objective type)” followed by Phase II – “Descriptive Examination” at select centres and Phase III – Interview.
IRDAI Bharti 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IRDA Recruitment 2023. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
IRDAI Bharti 2023
- Actuarial : Graduation with minimum 60% marks and 7 papers passed of IAI as per 2019 curriculum
- Finance : Graduation with minimum 60 % marks and ACA / AICWA / ACMA / ACS / CFA
- Law : Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks
- IT : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science/ Software Engineering) with minimum 60% marks OR Masters in Computers Application with minimum 60% marks OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks
- Research : Master’s Degree or 2-years Post Graduate Diploma in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks
- Generalist : Graduation with minimum 60% marks
Also Read : Gujarat High Court Assistant Bharti 2023
Age Limit :
- Age Limit (as on 10.05.2023): Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 10.05.2023, i.e. candidates should have been born not earlier than 11.05.1993 and not later than 10.05.2002 (both days inclusive).
Pay scale :
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.44,500/- per month in the scale of Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years) and other allowances
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply IRDAI Bharti 2023?
- Applications shall be submitted only “On-line” mode through IRDAI website www.irdai.gov.in. No other mode for submission of applications is neither available nor accepted.
What Is The Last Date For Applying IRDA Bharti 2023?
- Last Date is 10.05.23