DiskDigger photo recovery App: DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos, images, or videos from your internal memory or external memory card. Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and videos, and let you restore them.
DiskDigger is an app to recover pictures on your Android phone that you thought were long gone. If you accidentally deleted a photo, or lost them when uninstalling an app, you can recover them and save them again to your device’s memory.
Using DiskDigger is very simple: you have to select the partition on your Android from which you want to try to recover photos and press the ‘scan’ button. This process can take from a couple of seconds to several minutes, depending on the size of the partition. As it runs, you can see the pictures the app finds.
DiskDigger photo recovery App
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
Recover Your Photos
Note: DiskDigger requires the “Access all files” permission on your device, to be able to search all locations on the device for lost and recoverable photos. When you are asked for this permission, please enable it so that DiskDigger can search your device most effectively.
DiskDigger features :
- If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails DiskDigger photo recovery App.
- If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
- After the scan is complete, tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
- You can also use the “Wipe free space” option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
DiskDigger Android News for June 2022
It’s time for another great, feature-rich update to DiskDigger for Windows, DiskDigger photo recovery App and a minor, but no-less-important update to DiskDigger for Android. Here is what’s new in the Windows version:
- Added support for recovering .CLIP (Clip Studio Paint) files in “Dig Deeper” mode.
- Added support for recovering .TCX (Training Center XML) files.
- Added a new experimental feature for searching for strings of text on the disk. When selecting the scanning mode (i.e. “Dig Deep” or “Dig Deeper”) go to the Advanced tab and click the “Show experimental features” button. You can then enter the text to search for, and specify the character encoding of the string, which can be ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, or hex values. When you proceed with scanning, DiskDigger will display a list of sectors where the specified text is found. You can then “recover” the contents starting from that sector, up to a size that you specify.
- Improved overall scan efficiency, as well as decreased the executable size (1.7 MB), although it was rather small already!
- Updated multilingual translations.
|DiskDigger photo recovery App||Click Here|