BARC Recruitment 2023 : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up various Posts of Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) through Direct Recruitment / Training Scheme, For More details about BARC Recruitment 2023 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
BARC Bharti 2023
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in BARC Recruitment 2023. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
BARC Bharti 2023
|Post||Stipendiary Trainee and Other Posts|
Post Details :
- Technical Officer : 181
- Scientific Assistant : 7
- Technician (Boiler Attendant) : 24
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I : 1216
- Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II : 2946
Also Read : BOB Recruitment 2023 : Last Date-11/05/2023
- Category-I Stipendiary Trainee : Online applications are invited for Category-I Stipendiary Trainee in the relevant disciplines with educational / technical qualifications from a recognized University / Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government. Diploma should be 3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC / ITI / B.Sc. Candidates undergoing / completed M.Sc. Integrated course and applying for Post Code No.TR-01 to TR-06 shall produce B.Sc. degree Certificate.
- Category-II Stipendiary Trainee : SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade Certificate* in respective trade. Or HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or HSC (Science) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate Plus 2 years Diploma recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Technical Officer : M.Sc., M.Lib., B.E. / B.Tech. from a recognized University.
- Scientific Assistant : B.Sc.(Food Technology/ Home Science / Nutrition)
- Technician : SSC PLUS Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate
Age Limit :
- Technical Officer – 18 to 35 years
- Scientific Assistant – 18 to 30 years
- Technician – 18 to 25 years
- Category I – Stipendiary Trainee – 19 to 24 years
- Category II – Stipendiary Trainee – 18 to 22 years
- Technical Officer : Rs. 56,100
- Scientific Assistant : Rs. 35,400
- Technician : Rs. 21,700
- ST Category 1
- 1st year – Rs. 24,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs. 26,000/-
- ST Category 2
- 1st year – Rs. 20,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs. 22,000/-
Also Read : Gujarati Funny WhatsApp Sticker
Application Fees :
- Technical Officer C : Rs. 500/-
- Scientific Assistant B : Rs. 150/-
- Technician B : Rs. 100/-
- Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee) Category 1 : Rs. 150/-
- Training Scheme (Stipendiary Trainee) Category 2 : Rs. 100/-
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply BARC Bharti 2023?
- The Eligible and interested Applicants / Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying For BARC Bharti 2023?
- Last Date is 22.05.23